Our focus is to teach young lacrosse players the essential
fundamentals of the game through a variety of drills and exercises.
It is our belief that player development occurs through personalized
instruction, maximum repetition and exposure to game-like
situations. Our goal is to have each participant enjoy himself, work
hard, improve his skills, and have a better understanding of the
game of lacrosse.
• Develop young and determined lacrosse players through drills and
exercises that are used today at the high school and collegiate
levels so that each player is prepared to compete at a demanding
• Provide young and determined lacrosse players an environment that
emphasizes a commitment to working hard, to having fun, and to
demonstrating good sportsmanship.
• Teach young and determined lacrosse players core values that are
relevant to the game of lacrosse and to the game of life. Our
coaches are not about gimmicks or wasting your son’s time; rather,
we are committed to improving your son’s lacrosse skills and
cultivating his competitive spirit.
As former division one athletes, Dan and Mike Keating will
incorporate a variety of exercises and drills that they have learned
from the very best collegiate lacrosse coaches in order to
strengthen players’ weaknesses and to broaden their set of skills.
The instruction will cover a wide range of the game’s most
• Throwing and catching movements
• Offensive principles – different types of dodging, different types
of shooting, feeding to an open player, picks, team offense
• Small-sided games
• Transition and unsettled situations – 4v3, 3v2, 2v1
• Defense principles – learning how to defend the 1v1, footwork,
angle play, understanding team defense, stick work for long poles
• Goalie play
• Agility footwork exercises relevant to the movements of the game
Please make sure that your son is properly equipped (helmet,
shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, mouth guard, stick, cleats). The
coaching staff will not provide any equipment.